Οι Έλληνες "κατακτούν" τους Ρωμαίους με τον πολιστισμό τους. κεφ. 2
Πανθεον: εικονική περιήγηση
| Ρωμαϊκή αγορά - κέντρο πολιτικών, εμπορικών & δικαστικών δραστηριοτήτων της αρχαίας Ρώμης |
| Πάνθεον - μνημείο που ανήγειρε ο Αδριανός προς τιμήν των ρωμαϊκών θεοτήτων |
Πανθεον: εικονική περιήγηση
I enjoyed coming across this post and the perspective it offers on discovering different places, experiences, and cultural stories. One of the things I find most interesting about travel and history is how much there is to discover beyond the information found in the usual guides. Italy is a great example, with centuries of architecture, traditions, historical figures, and diverse communities contributing to its rich cultural identity. I’ve been exploring Visions of Italy, which brings together interesting stories and historical perspectives for people who want to learn more about Italy beyond the most familiar tourist attractions. I particularly enjoyed the material about benedetto blanis, as well as the history and cultural background covered in Jews in Italy. Discovering these lesser-known stories is a great way to gain a deeper appreciation for the places we visit and the history that surrounds them.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή